Monday, November 21, 2011

Sisterlocks Week 8 - 10

I haven't updated my blog in sometime. I guess I have been feeling somewhat unmotivated. My sisterlocks continue to change, and mature. It's funny... each week they seem to do something totally different and new. Over the past 3 weeks I have been letting them "free flow". Usually with more hair parted to the right side of my head, I have been rocking the wild and free look. Loving every moment...


Unfortunately, a few locks in the front have begun to unravel. This is mainly due to the fact that I pressed the front portion of my hair out for cover ups for sew-in weaves for such a long time. The hair in this front section has a very loose curl pattern in comparison to the rest of my hair. I scheduled my retighetning for 6 weeks this time. I'm hoping my consultant will tighten these up!

I have been feeling very free, cute, wild, daring, beautiful, sexy, exotic, lovely, and natural over the past few weeks. However, to be completely honest, I am ready for length. I met a woman in Dallas, TX who I work with, she has had locks for about 8 years or so. She cut hers - I could hardly believe it. The pictures she showed me were beautiful, and her hair was all the way down her back. She said the locks became heavy over time. I don't think I ever want to cut my locks!

No comments:

Post a Comment